Sunday, May 31, 2009

(Nearly) 5 Month Update!


Here's our growing boy lately...sitting up like a champ. He is doing really well with his balance and will be on his own before we know it.




CRASH! (We think this is a "Jake face")


This little monkey boy is rolling all over the place. He has mastered the belly to back, and back to belly moves, and is a wee bit happier about laying on the floor to practice. He'd still rather be sitting up though, bobbing back and forth. Speaking of bobbing, we got him some swim trunks, but no floaties yet. And one day soon we will be trying out the giant bathtub next door also known as the pool. Mace tells J it's loads of fun!


Jalen loves to watch Mace. He pets him, rides him, pulls his ears and fur, and tries to eat his nose.


This is for Denise! The Johnny Jump Up is becoming a success--in limited amounts of time. For the most part, he puts one toe on the ground and spins in a circle, but there is occasional jumping involved.
And finally, Jalen spent a few hours Friday with a babysitter while I went and checked out a new salon where I will be working part time. I will take him to see Christi and her son, Declan, on Thursdays and Fridays, and Daddy will hang out with him on Saturdays. The report was that he did awesome on Friday, squealing, eating cereal, playing in the Exer-saucer, and napping, and Mommy did pretty well too! The new salon is downtown, and I will be booth renting and in charge of my own schedule, starting this week. I am optimistic that all will go well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hysterically laughing at the second picture you posted!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete