Monday, June 8, 2009

B-ball Star



So, learning to sit up by himself is so last week. Jalen is a pro. I love it; I can take him anywhere and just sit him down without having to drag along a seat or a bouncy or a jumperoo.



As some of you have heard, Mace is the funniest thing around. Jalen has been laughing at him since Saturday, and Mace doesn't even have to do tricks.

The first week of the new job went great. J did awesome at the babysitter, and it was nice to get out on my own a couple days. It makes it sooo much easier to leave when he is pleasant and doesn't throw a fit being dropped off.
"I wanna be like Mike. Or like you, Dad."



Too much muscle for his own good.

2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a big kid all of the sudden! And I love the wipeout picture!

    ReplyDelete