Ok, I'm going to make this quick since an update is long overdue yet again. Let me just correct myself by saying that Jalen is NOT immobile. He can move - in reverse. He can actually go about any direction except straight ahead by some means or another. He is progressing in his attempt at crawling by getting on hands and knees and pushing back up to a sitting position; getting on hands and feet with bum in the air; falling flat on his belly and getting back up repeatedly (this is how he usually ends up under the couch or in some faraway location you didn't think he would be in). So, .....one day soon....
Is he peeing?
Saying something very important
Yeah, I think he's peeing!
He is getting pretty good at holding his own bottle and sippy cup, and he likes to walk around with someone holding his hands. Well, walk or hop. Mace is still funny to him, but the kicker now is when he yawns. Its a knee-slapper to J! We bought a walker, but he hasn't realized he can really get places in it yet. After a few days of adjusting back to home life, Jalen's funk wore off. He has been really content the past week.Um...let's see...we went to church yesterday. Jalen was pretty good; very wormy, but quiet; although he didn't nap like he was "supposed to." However, the music level was comparative to a rock concert, so I can't blame him. And we went to a playgroup this morning where he squealed and jumped and "Hmmm"-ed (which I think is his way of trying to speak to us). And I guess that's all we've been up to lately.
"Bye ya'll!"








I'm laughing so hard at the "peeing" pictures I think I just peed a little!!! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there little man!
Wow he's getting so big! I can't believe how well he is standing already...he'll be into everything very very soon!
ReplyDelete