Into everything? Um, yeah. Daddy came home to find Jalen helping me do the dishes. Don't mind the snot on his face or food on his shirt! He lets go of our hands or the toy he is leaning against, puts his hands in the air and squeals - I did it!! He really is Mr. Big Shot these days; I love the confidence.
I should add to the list of "No-no" items that Jalen prefers - electronic cords. Phone chargers, baby monitor, vacuum cord, anything with an electric current!
Cheese Boys!
Whoa! No time for a second shot! Don't worry, he didn't start crying until he had rolled over and sat back up.

We have a new discovery. On Thursday I noticed a little hole in his gums on the bottom, and now you can feel the tip of a tooth! Is it one...two?...could it be all of them at once and our teething troubles be over? Let's all cross our fingers!




No comments:
Post a Comment