Monday, December 7, 2009
And While I'm Thinkin Of It
Ok, I can't stop myself, its another post! But I just have to say that after a weekend of cranky, sick yuckiness, Jalen has been cracking me up today!! My two favorite new "words" of his are probably not going to be funny for long, but this weekend he has figured out the meaning of "Uh-oh..." And it's such a serious tone when he says it too, so that makes it even better! And today he started shaking his head (which he has done before) but added the "no no no" to it! It was so funny! I was hoping he wouldn't learn the word "no" for a while though; I'm not ready to hear that screamed back at me. Also today he learned how to lift the lid on the toilet....more child locks in the near future. And his new jammies are so cool I can't stand it, so I had to add a post-nap pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment