Monday, January 4, 2010

First Birthday Party

We celebrated Jalen's first birthday while we were home on the 27th. You guessed it, he had a Mickey Mouse party. He did more gift openening; this time he was content to climb on all the unopened boxes while Daddy opened them for him. Jalen got more clothes and toys and Mom and Dad got a dvd player for the car!!! Yaaaayyy!!!! I watched The Sandlot the first part of our trip home, then I drove and Devan watched it. Although I vaguely remember that this was Jalen's gift, but oh well.....
We had a great party and Jalen got to enjoy his first piece of chocolate cake and ice cream. He wasn't sure why we were all staring at him, or if it really was ok to play in his food, so it took him a few minutes to get comfortable with it, but we finally got some good pictures out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment