Jalen started out doing really well with the potty. He likes to wear his "unnies". But for a couple days now, he has remembered that he is almost 2, and has started telling me "No" he doesn't want to sit on the potty. Not "No", but "NnnnnnOOOOO!!" Good times. Weave potty times intermittenly throughout the day with feedings for Tessa and you can see what I do ALL day.
J has really been into his "movies" lately. One day we had a movie date and made popcorn and all stayed in our jammies and curled up on the couch and watched our Charlie Brown holiday movies. I wanted to see if Jalen had the attention span to watch one, and ever since we have watched the same three Charlie Brown's and one Mickey Mouse dvd repeatedly back-to-back every day. Can you say new movies for Christmas??? The upside is I can pop one in and pretty much do whatever else I have to do and be pretty confident that I know where he is and what he's doing.
Jalen looks so cute in his undies!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Dad for staying a few days with us so I didn't end up in the looney bin!



No comments:
Post a Comment