Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No More Monkeys ...

Can you guess? Maybe someone was jumping on the bed? When I put Jalen in his room for his nap, and five minutes later heard that, "I'm really hurt" scream along with a loud thud, I knew it wasn't going to be good. However it happened, his forehead made contact with the dresser and left a huge goose egg knot. When he got calmed down, we called Daddy so Jalen could tell him about his "ow-ie", and he reminded me not to let him go to sleep with hitting his head that hard. So, no nap, and movie day it is! It all worked out for Jalen in the end. He requested one of his favorites, "punkin patch!" (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown)


3 comments:

  1. Oh, ouch! It is amazing how Charlie Brown can turn around an otherwise cruddy day! Fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a huge knot! Poor little guy. Hope he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!! Poor little guy!! Charlie Brown saves the day!

    ReplyDelete