
Upstairs in the kitchen, having a grilled cheese "sammich" and some pineapple, while Tess attempts (probably successfully) to throw her cup in the floor.

Trying some pineapple-infused water

Hmmmm..... not sure, I don't remember what he was doing, but it turned out cute!

Out in the garage, trying a few practice swings on the tee. It was another one of those hot & sweaty days.

Sis cheered him on from her perch in front of Mace's fan.

Just last night, Tessa's FIRST bang trim - only 9 months older than Jalen was for his first haircut!!

YIKES! Mommy left the scissors out!
So, while I'm here maybe I'll try to remember some other stuff to update you all on (those of you who still stop by to see if I've updated anything)! Jalen cracks me up all the time with the stuff that he says these days. This morning, he was running down the hallway with his toy mower saying, "This is AWESOME!" Didn't know he knew the word "awesome". Sometimes he will randomly ask, "Mom, you 'member (remember) me? (or Sis? or my cup? or YOU?) Instead of saying "yours", he says "yous". Of course, I can't really think of anything right now, but I'll try to keep up with it on here as it comes to me.Tessa is all but walking now. She has taken up to 12 steps this week, so I think as long as we work with her and try to keep her standing up instead of crawling she will get it nailed down. She can find her nose when asked, she babbles but doesn't really talk much still. She is a great sleeper as long as we stick to her routine. She is NOT ready to share a bed, as Brianna and I found out this weekend. Tess, Jalen, and I went to Bri's apartment in Edwardsville, and the girls tried to share a bed but we got about 3 hours of sleep, since it was like having a jackrabbit in the bed. She is a pretty good eater and I try to give her table food as much as possible, but we're not completely done with baby food just to fill in the gaps. She seems to be much less picky than Jalen is. We are only a month and a half away from a FIRST Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment