
Hello everyone and welcome to Jalen's blog. This page will allow me to keep you updated on how fast Jalen is growing, and show pictures and videos of his smiling face. I'll start with the introductions:
Jalen Davis Welch was born on Saturday, January 10th 2009. He was 8lbs 4oz and 20.5in long, and has a massive head of dark hair. So far, his talents are: learning how to eat well faster than the other babies, falling asleep on demand for hours on end, staying as still as a statue while brother Mace sniffs his baby face, and waiting to poo until his diaper is off. This week (past 2 days) Daddy and I have seen several big smiles among other interesting faces. I wonder what he is dreaming about?
As for Mom, I am getting a little better by the day from the c-section, but it has been a slow painful recovery. Tomorrow will be my first day alone with little man as Daddy has to return to work and Grandma has been sick, delaying her trip down to help out. I believe I can handle Jalen; Mace is more the problem as he will most likely plan a trip around the neighborhood and I will just have to go back in the house and pretend he's not my dog. We will see...good times to come!

Glad to see you've created a blog...it's so much fun!! If you need anything on Wednesday or Friday this week, let me know. I'd be happy to come over and help out. Hope the binder is helping. I remember all the soreness......
ReplyDelete