
From all the pictures we have of baby J sleeping, you'd think that's all he does. In truth, he only sleeps this well during the day, which is when I am awake enough to snap the pic. I guess this growing boy must be extra hungry these days because he's added an extra feeding to the night shift.
I know it's hard to believe for you So IL folks, but we have had a few pretty nice days this week, so Jalen and I decided to take a walk or two and try out the stroller. Lucky for us, Uncle Jake, there was no snow so we didn't have to put it in 4 wheel drive. Jalen did get to wear his snow suit, though - or better yet, it wore him! His arms are up by his head and his feet only go to the knee of the outfit. Hey, maybe next week it'll fit. 

I know it's hard to believe for you So IL folks, but we have had a few pretty nice days this week, so Jalen and I decided to take a walk or two and try out the stroller. Lucky for us, Uncle Jake, there was no snow so we didn't have to put it in 4 wheel drive. Jalen did get to wear his snow suit, though - or better yet, it wore him! His arms are up by his head and his feet only go to the knee of the outfit. Hey, maybe next week it'll fit. 
Now that he's growing into some of his outfits, I have been having fun dressing him every day. Not so much fun for him; I'm sure he'd rather just stay in the same jammies indefinitely. But we have so many cute onesies and outfits, he will probably wear everything once before he grows out of them! (maybe twice) You can see his rebellion as after a particularly sleepless night, I dressed him in the "Its nap time" shirt, and he disagreed with me for a good little while.

No comments:
Post a Comment