*I wrote this up about 2 weeks ago, and haven't been able to get it posted until now*
Tessa Kate is now 9 months old. So here is an update on her. She has two nice pearly whites on the bottom, but nothing else new coming through yet. She is a fast crawler, and likes to pull up on something and let go now. She took *one* step on her own today, so maybe another month-6 weeks we will see some walking. She is in the 95% for her height (can't remember what it was) and only 40% for weight (17lbs). She doesn't talk much or laugh out loud much. I guess that's the way it is with the second child - she lets Jalen do the talking. The video below is from about a month ago, and is rare as far as her laughing. She is quite content to be outside, and hardly makes a peep in the car. I think her brother keeps her entertained.
Great video!! LOVE baby giggles!!
ReplyDelete