Mace, do you smell what I'm cookin'?
Alright critics, he had this shoe off before I could even take the picture.
But we have done a little more practicing wearing shoes since then, and so far haven't lost any while we've been out. Nan, here's a thigh picture just for you. 
But we have done a little more practicing wearing shoes since then, and so far haven't lost any while we've been out. Nan, here's a thigh picture just for you. 
At 8 months, Jalen is crawling with ease, still jumping (and likes his Johnny Jump-Up now), pulling up anywhere, standing unassisted, and cruising along the couch. I don't know how much he weighs, but it is equal to a lot! He gets upset if I shut a door that he was crawling toward, even if he was across the room, because dang it, he wanted to go outside!! He loves opening and closing the dishwasher door. Actually, he can't open it, so when he closes it he gets mad. He CRACKS UP when we are out for a stroll and Mace is barking and fighting me to go say Hi to another dog -- well, who wouldn't laugh at that, it's probably pretty hysterical. He has started a new game where he tosses one of his toys a few feet ahead and crawls after it. Here he is doing his favorite activity: throwing shoes one by one off the tote onto the floor, while showing off his first clipper cut and handsome outfit with shoes.




No comments:
Post a Comment