Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome Baby Kalden!

Congratulations to Uncle Keith and Aunt Savannah on the birth of their son, Kalden Ross Welch. He was born Monday, Sept 28 at 5pm, weighing 6lbs 15oz. I don't have any pictures, of course, because we're here and they're there, but trust me, he's precious! Jalen is happy to have his first cousin (he doesn't know it yet, but he is).

Jalen stayed a few hours on Friday, with Rachel and Maddy, and Monday, with Jodi and Allie, and had a great time. Although, I hear he was pretty mellow and, like always, soaking it all in. He didn't cry when I left, or at all for that matter. We are going today to meet a new babysitter, who will be watching him when I start working again on Wednesdays, Fridays, and every other Saturday. He will be there with two other boys I think, so I am sure they will be teaching him all sorts of new and creative ways to get into trouble! Actually, I think he will have fun there.


This morning, J and I went to an open gym playtime and tried all sorts of new things. They had a baby pool filled with balls (his favorite), even though there was also a mini trampoline. Just look at those arms fly! And there was a slide, ride-on toys, a tunnel to crawl through, and tumbling mats/blocks to climb. He spent most of the time watching the other kids play, but he had a good time.


Here is a picture of our little "Linus". I'll miss this stage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment