Tuesday, May 11, 2010

'Nana

Here's another video I had uploaded of Jalen having a snack at his favorite seat in the house - the kitchen window. Of course, Mace is not too far away. Jalen sits there and eats a snack and says "Hi" and "Bye Bye" to people and animals walking past.



I'll try to recap the rest of his expanded vocabulary:
Nana (banana)
cookie
cracker
cheese
(he says something for drink but I don't even know how to spell that!)
more (favorite word lately)
apple (for apple or applesauce)
boop (book)
gock (sock) (or clock)
go! (as in Mace Go Away!)
bat (bath)
diadu (diaper)
night night
bie dis (bite of this)
poon (spoon)
Maaaaaace (Mace)
too too (choo choo)
tootles (as in "Oh Tootles" on Mickey Mouse)
eyes
hot
cold
no no! (or Oh No)

Wow, that's quite a list! I'm sure there's more. Smart and Handsome! (just like Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment