Thursday, May 20, 2010

NO!! Not Yet!

When Jalen and I are in my bedroom and I am not paying attention (i.e. - I am on the computer), he ALWAYS walks over to Devan's nightstand and grabs his glasses. He used to just bring them to me and say "thanks". Now we talk about eyes and I try to get them away from him as he is pulling the earpieces apart until the things look like one straight piece of metal and smudging the lenses with the who-knows-what that is on his fingers. These things must be made out of diamonds and rubber, because they are incredibly strong and always bounce back to close to the original shape. Today he tried to put them on his eyes and he let me help him so I could get a picture. I hope it is YEARS before we see another picture of him in glasses, but he does look cute! Then we took them off really quick because I'm sure looking through Daddy's lenses would give anyone a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment