This is Jalen's table, with his Aqua Doodle, next to his dresser, with the basketball goal, and that little blue rectangle under the table is his pillow. This is where Jalen likes to nap these days. A few days ago, Jalen was sitting up on his window seat, on the blanket there that is "Mace's blankie" and he said he was going to sleep on Mace's bed. I said that was fine, to take his pillow up there and sleep if that was what he wanted to do, just don't open the door and come out of his room.

This must have sparked a whole new train of thought. He came up with a new, and I think, better plan. So now he is having campouts under his table. Not sure about the quality of the naps when you sleep on the floor, but hey, like I said, give me a couple hours with everybody in their own rooms, and I don't care what you do in there (short of injury of course).


Come on, Tessa, look like you're having a little more fun. We are having popcorn and watching a Mickey movie! Get excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment