Sunday, January 16, 2011

Do Puzzles!

Does anyone claim these puzzles?



I have to apologize, but in all the excitement of opening gifts this Christmas, I didn't see a lot of name tags before the paper was ripped to shreds. The point is: Jalen has become obsessed with these two puzzles. He has worked them constantly this past week to the point where he can do them with no assistance. I'm actually going to start timing him :) He loves to "do puzzles" right now, and when he finishes one, he immediately starts the other.....he did this for about two hours straight the other day. His dialogue is something like this:

"Mommy do puzzles!
Do Mickey
Do Monsters (Toy Story 3 - it has two "monsters" on it)
Do 'gain
Do puzzles
Mommy do puzzles
Do Monsters
Do Mickey"
And so on
But at least this phase keeps him quiet and entertained and he can now do it all by himself. It's pretty cool, actually!



No comments:

Post a Comment