Tessa Kate is almost 4 months old already! And I can't really say I'm too sad about that... Since she was born I have been ready for her to get up and play with Jalen and me. One day I will be sorry I didn't savor the newborn stage more. We are starting to see some more measurable progression in her development lately. As you can see from the video, she has learned how to work the bouncy seat! Get that girl a seat belt, she's nearly given herself whiplash a few times!
She can easily get her hands in her mouth now and likes to suck/chew her thumb/fingers. She is reaching for toys in front of her, like the entertainer thing on her carseat. And she can get up on her elbows to look around while laying on her tummy. No indication that she might think about rolling over yet, though.
She loves watching her brother and gets a kick out of him, and he still loves giving her kisses. This morning when he saw it was just me in my bed, he said, "go see Sis, I go see Sis!" And he hung out in her room for several minutes so I had to go and make sure he wasn't laying in the crib next to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment